To supply three tidal turbines suitable for the Subhub tidal platform with power ratings between 50kW up 100kW each and rotor diameter’s between 3.5m up to 5.5m.
QED Naval is seeking the Supply and delivery of 3 off Tidal Turbines to a tidal test site within UK mainland waters. Prerequisites for suppliers:
- Provide a monthly lease cost for all three turbines which includes;
- A service contract to assist QED Naval during the integration phase and;
- Through 36 month operation within the Tiger project due to be completed by 31 March 2023.
Each turbine should have:
- A power rating of 50 to 150 kW and;
- A diameter of 3.5 to 5.5 m:
- 2 off larger diameter for the outboard positions on the Subhub Platform and;
- 1 off smaller diameter for the central position.
- Suitable for flow speeds 1.5 to 3.5 m/s
Submit a Note of Interest
To submit a note of interest and request tender documentation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINAL SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS TIDAL TURBINE TENDER ACCEPTED UNTIL THE 18TH JUNE 2020